Loving Like Jesus at Home
- How can you begin to love your wife more graciously, sacrificially, and redemptively?
- What does it mean to live with your wife in an understanding way—say, when she disagrees with you? When she is tempted with anxiety or fear? When she is sinning in her words, behavior, or attitudes?
- How would you evaluate your practice of honoring your wife? Would she agree? Why is honoring your wife more a matter of your heart than of her performance?
- Ask your wife if any person, activity, or possession, at any time, seems more important to you than her.
- How would your wife evaluate your leadership, decision-making, and exercise of authority in your relationship? Is it humble? Consistent? Timely? Is it motivated by a desire for God’s glory and her good? Ask her for examples.
- If you’re not married, how can you be preparing yourself more intentionally?