Welcome to Redemption Hill Kids!
In Redemption Hill Kids, our goal is to help cultivate the soul of each child to become followers of Jesus Christ by being:
- Gospel-Centered: Teaching children the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not just Bible stories or moral lessons.
- Grace-Driven: Using methods of instruction and interaction that are both excellent and age-appropriate.
- Mission-Minded: We believe that only the Gospel can change children, families, neighborhoods, and schools. As we minister the Gospel to children, we are participating in Redemption Hill’s larger vision of city transformation … cultivating the soul of the city.
Children in our Main Service
Children are always welcome in the service with their parents. We also know that sometimes having your children in the service doesn’t always go as planned. If your child becomes too restless or you feel they are becoming a distraction to those around them, we want you to know that we’ve there is a Transition Room is located in the Parlor under the sanctuary which has comfortable places to sit, a livestream of the service, and plenty of room for your child to move around.
At Redemption Hill, we desire to provide a safe and fun teaching environment for your child at each developmental stage. Our classes are broken down into 4 groups. Depending on the need, these classes are broken down even further at some services:
- Nursery: 4 – 18 months old
- Toddlers: 18 months – 2 years old
- Preschool: 3 – 5 years old
- Elementary: Kindergarten – 4th grade.
Your First Visit
We are excited to welcome your child(ren) this Sunday! Please be sure to register your child(ren) before Sunday. The registration link opens on Thursday morning.
When you arrive, follow the signs for Redemption Hill Kids that are located out front of the building and make your way to the check-in table just inside the doors near the courtyard.
At the check-in table, a volunteer will give your family a security badge, explain our check-in and check-out procedures, and direct you to the correct classroom(s).